Pleasant Lake Estates offers a full line of high-quality, innovative modular homes from Pleasant Valley Modular Homes. The modular homes are constructed in a climate controlled 140,000 square
ft. state-of-the-art manufacturing center. Every modular home features the superior construction of “strength – far beyond the standard”.
Our modular homes have the finest collections of designer kitchens and baths, including the incredible award winning “Hearth Wall”
Kitchen. All of our homes come with standard options or you can choose to upgrade from several of our deluxe packages.
Pleasant Valley Homes offers a 10-Year New Home Warranty featured in every new Pleasant Valley modular home. The warranty
includes 10-year coverage on major structural defects. It is automatically transferable upon resale. An effective complaint handling procedure is built into the program. The warranty has an A.M. Best Rating of "A-".
Click on the photos below for more information and floorplans.
|The Inspiration Series
of ranch homes features very functional floor plans of a size of 48 feet long or less. These homes offer the fine quality, distinctive appearance, and abundance of standard features that is expected in any Pleasant Valley. This series is ideal for those looking for a smaller home.
|The Elmington Series
of ranch homes features a huge collection of some of the most unique and appealing ranch floor plans in the modular industry. In addition to our offerings, some customization is available both to existing layouts as well as overall custom designs. Many of the floor plans feature Pleasant Valley's exclusive designs such as the Hearth Wall Kitchen, the Stone Chimney Kitchen, the Cafe Italiano Style Brick Oven Kitchen, the Napoli Fireside Hearth Kitchen, and the Venetian Spa Master Bath. These homes are designed in such a way that several options are easily added on, both on the interior and exterior. The rendering above shows an open dormer, which can be applied to any home.
|The Abbington Series
of gable entry ranch homes is ideal for narrow land sites and provides the availability of unique exterior designs. Several sizes are shown, ranging from 44-68 feet. Some home plans do not have standard stairwell locations, though it can usually be implemented. Customization is available on a wide but not unlimited basis.
Pleasant Valley's Hopemont Series
of raised ranch homes brings a unique touch to the market. All homes in the series feature our extensive list of standard features built around unique designs.
Pleasant Valley's Seabrook Series
of Cape Cod homes showcase seven terrific floor plans. The homes feature innovative exterior designs coupled with Pleasant Valley's incomparable interior appointments.
Pleasant Valley's Plantation Series
of two-story homes is a fine collection of designs ranging from small to large and everything in between. Elaborate innovations such as the "Venetian Spa" Master Bath, "Hearth Wall" Kitchen, and more are available in select floor plans.
Pleasant Valley's Bennington Series
features several unique and beautiful split-level, T-ranch, and L-ranch models with some of our best design features available. Any split-level home can also be built as a T-ranch style home.
Pleasant Valley's Lakebreeze Series
of leisure homes offers designs both as a Ranch and as a Cape Chalet with cathedral ceilings in the ranch models.
Another huge hit fromPleasant Valley... the exclusive Bear Creek Mountain Series
of log-sided homes. Enjoy all the unique features of a rustic log home within the luxury living present in every Pleasant Valley home. Three floor plans are available, as shown below. The striking exterior has a standard 8/12 roof pitch and authentic cedar log siding accented by Chateau Green roof shingles. Window trim, fascia, and porch railing are all crafted from cedar wood, as well. All windows are standard beige color, as is the soffit. The front door and exterior lighting is coordinated to the lodge appearance.
Pleasant Valley builds several different models for the multi-family
market. Available designs include ranch duplex models and two-story duplex models. Custom floor plans for the multi-family market are possible in some instances. More floor plans will be added to this page soon.
Elmington Ranch Home
Elmington Ranch Home
Please note: Some restrictions may apply. Please contact us for details.
Floors [16” On-Center]:
- 2” x 10” Floor Joists, 16” On-Center
- Double 2x10 Perimeter Joists
- 3/4" OSB Tongue & Groove Floor Decking
Exterior Walls [16” On-Center]:
- 2x6 Graded Wall Studs, 16" On-Center
- 8' Exterior Sidewall Height (except on ranch chalet models)
- R-19 Fiberglass Insulation
- Georgia Pacific Brand D/4 Vinyl Siding
- 7/16” OSB Sheathing All Around Home & On Marriage Walls
- Tyvek House Wrap
- Fiberglass 6-Panel Front Door
- Fiberglass 2-Lite Rear Door
- MW Brand Brick Mould Vinyl Thermopane Windows with Grills
- 15” Raised Panel Shutters on Front Elevation
Roof [16” On Center]:
- 5/12 Pitch Roof (6" Nominal Eaves Std.) with Shingle Over Ridge Vent
- 12/12 Pitch Roof (12" Eaves Std.) on Cape Homes
- Owens Corning Brand 30-Year Architectural Fiberglass Roof Shingles
- Eaveguard Ice Shield
- 6” Fascia and Vented 6” Soffit
- 100-Pound Ground Snow Load Roof Trusses -- 16” O.C.
- Smooth Finish Drywall Ceilings
- R-33 Cellulose Ceiling Insulation in Standard 5/12 Roof
- (Opt. R-38 As Required in Some Areas)
- See Heating System Options
- No Standard Water Heater
- Outside Water Faucet
- Water and Drain Lines Stubbed Through the Floor
- Plumb and Wire for Washer
- Water Shut-offs at All Fixtures
- Single Lever Delta Faucets on All Bath Fixtures
- Anti-Scald Valves on Tub/Shower Units
- Wire and Vent for Dryer
- Radon Vent
- Built to the National Electric Code
- 200 Amp Service with 40 Spaces
- Copper Wiring Throughout
- Pewter Color Light Fixtures Throughout
- Wired Smoke Detectors with Battery Back-Up
- Two GFCI Protected Exterior Receptacles
- Bisque Color Electrical Switches and Receptacles
- Primed, Finished Drywall Throughout
- 8’ Flat Ceilings Throughout with Finished Drywall (except ranch chalet models)
- Shaw Brand 25 oz. Saxony Plush Carpet Installed
- 5.5# Rebond Carpet Pad
- Tack Strip Carpet Installation with Carpet Bars
- No-Wax Vinyl Flooring
- Pre-hung 32” White 6-Panel Interior Doors (Most Areas)
- Lever Handles & Mortised Hinges on All Interior Doors
- Floor Mount Door Stops (Most Areas)
- Designer-Coordinated Window Treatments
- Dining Room Chandelier
- Ceiling Light Fixtures in All Bedrooms
- Vinyl Clad Wardrobe Shelving in Closets and Pantries
- White Wood Moulding Profiles
- White Window Sills
- 8” Deep 33” x 22” Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
- Single Lever Delta Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer
- Soffit Light Over Kitchen Sink (Most Models)
- Raised-Panel Oak Cabinets with ¾” Solid Oak Face Frames
- Concealed Cabinet Door Hinges
- Pewter Color Door and Drawer Pulls
- 25” Deep Laminate Counter Tops
- Ceramic Backsplash on All Counter Tops
- Metal Drawer Guide System
- Drawer-Over-Door Base Cabinets
- Adjustable Shelving in Overhead Cabinets
- Shelving in All Base Cabinets
Bisque Kitchen Appliances:
- General Electric 18 Cubic Foot Two-Door Refrigerator
- General Electric 30” Direct Spark Free Standing Gas Range
- 30” Non-Vented Range Hood with Light
- Fixture Color is White
- Vitreous China 1.6 Gallon Water Saver Elongated Toilets
- 36” High Oak Vanity Cabinets with Generous Storage
- China Sinks with Overflow and Pop-Up Assemblies
- Delta ‘SBS’ Bath Faucets with Anti-Scald Shower Valve
- Armstrong No-Wax Vinyl Flooring
- Laminate Vanity Tops
- Medicine Cabinets and/or Light with Mirror
- 60” One-Piece Fiberglass Tub/Shower Units
- 36” or 54” One-Piece Fiberglass Shower Stalls in Glamour Baths
- Fiberglass Soaker Tubs in Glamour Baths as Shown
- Tub Drape at 60” Tub/Shower Units
- Lighted Exhaust Fan in Bath
- RWC 10-Year Structural Warranty
^ Back to Top